Sunday, September 25, 2011

nevermore


I hope there's undo button in this world
I hope I'm not going through all this mess
I hope I had a better attitude
I hope I can make the one that I LOVE happy by my side
I hope I could throw all this pain like a rubbish
should I care about your heart and feeling?
Did you care about my heart n feeling?
hurmm
Every night I'm thinking about you..
are you happy to undergo life today?
do u sleep well tonight?
what's on ur mind?
do u miss me?
what's your feeling tonight?
sad? happy? moody? sleepy?
I want u to be by my side in my life till death tear us apart
and only it's the way to tear us apart
I HOPE
I hope u enjoy ur life
I hope u sleep well
I hope u still smiling now
I pray for your happiness
conclusion:
I LOVE YOU GIRL <3
I really do love you
[MUQRI]

No comments:

Post a Comment